For us two things are particularly important for the relationships with our customers: A trusting direct communication and long-lasting fair cooperation. On this foundation, we are able to develop efficiently customised automation solutions. This way we strengthen the competitiveness of our customers.
Partnership-based innovation cooperation right from the beginning
We promote the early and continuous involvement of our customers in our development processes. As turnkey solution partner, we advise and accompany our customers during the requirements analysis of an application. Planning, implementing and testing processes follow proven methods of quality-oriented development and production. According to requirements, we combine conventional and agile procedures in a practical manner. This ensures structured development processes and guarantees solution reliability during all phases of the product cycle.
Communication and cooperation in close proximity
We offer our customers’ project managers direct access to our development engineers. This proximity during the cooperation ensures a quick understanding of customer wants and avoids misunderstandings. Trusting communication is the key for high efficiency and targeted innovation. Here, we guarantee complete know-how protection during all phases of the project.
We practise this form of customer orientation since the foundation of the company in 1977. For this reason, we place great emphasis on communication skills in addition to technical qualifications when selecting and training our employees.
Automation expertise + application know-how = solution competency
The Eckelmann AG and its subsidiaries acquired in-depth knowledge of a great number of technologies through the long-standing support of our customers. Some important target sectors are for example:
- In mechanical engineering mainly cutting machines, machines for window construction (bar and profile processing), industrial sewing machines
- In system engineering mainly the steel industry and process engineering, among other in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as mills
- Cooling and building control technologies for supermarkets
- In medical technology mainly particle therapy
Our success rests on at least two pillars:
- Expertise in automation technology
- In-depth knowledge of the application technologies of our customers.
Peter Frankenbach, Management spokesman of Eckelmann AG