We develop and manufacture our product portfolio in the area of control and drive technology under our own roof. However, we also use the know-how of our electronics team and our state-of-the-art SMD production line to develop and manufacture customer-specific products. Custom solutions can be advantageous when customer requirements do not map well to standard systems.
The customer requirements for a control system vary greatly with regard to:
- the performance & function
- the electrical interfaces
- the environmental requirements
- the installation space
Sometimes customer requirements lie outside the range that can be well covered by standard systems. In these cases, a customized solution can show its advantages:
- Precise fulfilment of all requirements – not too much and not too little
- Design-to-value enables cost savings. Features you don't need don't have to be purchased.
- Protection of own know-how: Compared to standard systems, customer-specific solutions offer more protection against imitators and product piracy
- As a reliable partner we take care of the entire product life cycle of a customized solution.
- We develop hardware and firmware in close cooperation with our customers. Series production takes place on state-of-the-art production machines. Ongoing quality controls ensure flawless products.
- We ensure long-term availability of your solution. In the event of component discontinuations, we react in good time and ensure the long-term availability of your solution with appropriate coverage or a re-design.
- You can also leave the design and procurement of a suitable housing for your solution to us. Of course, we also take care of the assembly. You thus receive a device that is ready for installation and connection.
- Our Customer Support is available around the clock and offers assistance with spare parts supply and repair management.