With increasing handling volumes at the hubs of the circular economy, the effort involved in managing reusable containers also increase.
The fully automated image processing system RCD Reusable Crate Detection allows the user to keep track of incoming and outgoing reusable packaging. It is used for sorted counting of mixed-palletized reusable transport carriers and containers, such as folding crates, plastic boxes or reusable pallets in different sizes.
- Reduction of manual input times and minimization of staff deployment
- Reduction of manual input errors during the counting process
- Increase in throughput
- Increase in process-reliable inventory control and traceability
- Automated, paperless processing when comparing counting results, i.e. comparing delivery notes against actual goods receipt
- Detection of shortages or incorrect deliveries
- Flexible integration into logistics processes: The RCD Reusable Crate Detection can be loaded with automatic pallet conveyor technology or manually by floor conveyors.
- Easy integration into existing systems and IT landscapes
Flyer RCD Reusable Crate Detection
Flyer RCD Reusable Crate Detection French
Flyer RCD Reusable Crate Detection Nederlands