Eckelmann and Ferrocontrol support customers from various fields of mechanical engineering. A thorough understanding of customers’ technology and the application-tailored selection of standard components guarantee sector-specific automation solutions.
Automation with a flair for mechanical engineering
In all major fields of automation technology, Eckelmann and Ferrocontrol cultivate a know-how which is perfectly up to date. However, there is another decisive factor for the quality of a complete solution – namely, that our developers fully acquaint themselves with the respective customer’s technology. In the course of many projects, they have thus acquired solid applications expertise in many sectors.
The combination of these two competencies allows taking a decision on a control design that is geared to the customer and end user. Part of this decision is the competent judgement on the scope of industry standards and on the options of application-specific adjustments. Reusable sector-specific technology is employed in the form of application packages and software libraries.
At home in mechanical engineering
Eckelmann AG and its subsidiary Ferrocontrol Steuerungssysteme GmbH have thorough applications expertise in the following sectors:
- Machine tools (machining techniques such as grinding, cutting, milling)
- CNC for Cutting
- Manufacture of electronics and semi-conductors
- Printing machines
- Packaging machines
- Automation solutions for saws
- Production and processing of textiles
- Processing of glass, plastics and metal
- Profile machining
- Window installation
35 years alongside mechanical engineering
- An ongoing development experience of 35 years in selected sectors such as the furniture industry or with printing machines
- Pro-active development cooperation with long-standing customers
- Creation of synergies through the reprocessing of technology-specific modules