Eckelmann AG develops turnkey automation solutions for innovative machines and plants. As a manufacturer-independent systems integrator, Eckelmann’s engineers select the appropriate industry standards and combine them into tailor-made complete systems.
Automation of special purpose machines and plants
Eckelmann AG has extensive competencies in automation technology and offers mechanical and plant engineers sustainable innovation partnerships on equal terms.
Eckelmann’s engineers are proven problem-solvers and have been at home in many sectors for decades. The company’s extensive know-how in automation and its sector-specific experience guarantee efficient, reliable and sustainable automation solutions.
We provide safe solutions
Each special purpose machine or plant has its own specific requirements. The selection of the right automation concept is therefore decisive in setting the course for the automation of special purpose machines and plants. Eckelmann’s automation solutions operate on several platforms. As a result, cost-conscious solutions are generated on the basis of established and globally available industry standards.
Independently of the respective manufacturer, Eckelmann supplies the following platforms:
- Programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- PC-based automation: Industrial PCs and PCs with real-time operating system, programming according to IEC 61131-3 or in high-level languages
- Motion control systems
- Multiprocessor systems for high-performance applications (VMEbus)
- Distributed automation (Ethernet or fieldbus)
- Visualisation, operating & monitoring: operator panels and PCs using customary software packages (InTouch, WinCC)
Due to its extensive range of services, Eckelmann offers its customers complete automation solutions from a single source.
Please enquire about your special purpose machine.
- Machine vision & automation