Our expo presence 2020
Your production controls our development spirit. That is why we are on site and present our solutions for your next big steps into the future of Industry 4.0.
Find out everything about the topics related to hardware and software from Eckelmann AG.
And tell us more about your requirements. We are happy to take on the challenges.
"Deutscher Schneidkongress®" (postponed, new date follows)
Finde more information on Deutscher Schneidkongress web page.
Visit us at the following expos, trade shows and events:
October 27 - 30, 2020
Deutsche Messe Hannover, Germany
Hall 11, booth E07
November 24 - 26, 2020
Hall 7, booth 314
Components. Machinery. Factories.
Our expo highlights for SPS 2019
- Flexible solution kit for CNC, SPS & Motion Control
- Seamlessly integrated safety
- IoT connectivity options (MQTT, OPC UA …)
- Digital Twin as a building block of smart digitalization – Live demo at the stand
- Machine Management System creates transparency on the machine
- FactoryWare networked material flow and production - efficient and manufacturer-independent
The Eckelmann Group will showcase their full range of automation technology at SPS 2019 (former SPS IPC Drives): Smart components are built into machines, promising more flexibility and autonomy than ever before.
Connected machines are linked to production lines that can be operated easily and with little manpower. And Industry 4.0 production lines, along with upstream and downstream intralogistics, become fully networked and integrated factories in which information on processes, resources, and assets is adapted for various management roles and available in real time.
The solution makes the difference. Here you will find more information about our product innovations at SPS Smart Production Solutions.
Machine Management System
Information drives digitalization
Without the right information at the right time in the right place, digitalization remains a bad dream. For the operational optimization of production processes, Eckelmann will present at SPS 2019 their innovative Machine Management System based on OPC UA and modern web technologies. This makes it possible to network machines regardless of manufacturer.
Production processes can be monitored in real time, whether on a PC, tablet, or smartphone with companion apps. For active Shopfloor Management there are tools available for production planning and optimization, order management, and more.
Complete Solution as Digital Twin - Live Demo!
Universality, mobility, scalability, modularity and compatibility: These are the most important factors for digital versatility. As a Smart Automation solution partner, Eckelmann meets these requirements with its new modular automation system consisting of control and drive technology as well as industrial PCs and fully integrated machine vision systems.
At SPS Smart Production Solutions Eckelmann will present a typical complete solution as a Digital Twin.
- E°EXC 89 Controller Generation unites SPS, CNC und Motion Control
- CNC and motion axes arbitrarily combinable
- EtherCAT as a system bus for hard real-time requirements
- OPC UA Server integrated for IoT uses
- CODESYS V3 as a development environment
- Flexible E°UBM IO System, including safety modules and EtherCAT bus couplers for distributed architectures
- Seamlessly integrated safety management E°SLC 89, to SIL 3 or PLe
- Industrial PCs and panels with touch-optimized HMI solution packages
The material flow and production control system of the future
The Eckelmann Group has more than 40 years of experience as a system integrator for the automation of large industrial plants based on all current automation systems on the market. With FactoryWare Eckelmann now presents their own Industry 4.0 Control System Framework for the first time at SPS 2019, with which production facilities and systems can be linked regardless of manufacturer.
FactoryWare is conceptualized as a universal control system framework. Unlike traditional control systems or SCADA applications, basic functions and industry-specific functions are very easy to configure for different use cases.