Complete solution for the sheet metal industry
The SHEET METAL CENTER Plus forms a complete package for production management, intelligently interfacing the production and administration sectors. CAD files can be saved for immediate re-use, avoiding duplication of efforts.
The operator requires just one single software package for planning, construction, quotations, nesting and NC programming. All work processes are designed and optimized for sheet metal work.
All files are managed through one database and can be searched and combined by varying criteria. Our efficient file management system allows you to optimize your jobs. The focus is always on the job in hand so that various jobs can be grouped and nested together on one sheet for example when material and thickness match, saving you both time and money. Next your completed files are returned to the database, and you retain an overview and control of your production and jobs.
- Sheet and offcut management
- Manage and nest your production jobs
- Optimal sheet utilization through efficient nesting
- Combine many jobs from different customers to save time and money
- Time savings throughout the order fulfillment process
- Database connection to an MS SQL server
- Individual formulae
- Quality certification
- Diverse integrable technology modules available
- Individual interfaces to PPS systems
- Increased revenue and significant set-up cost savings
- Work across your whole network
Learn more about the individual variants
Professional CAD/CAM software
SHEET METAL CENTER Plus represents the interface between the design and production sides of your enterprise. Either of our technology modules (ncCAD32 or cncCUT) combine with SHEET METAL CENTER Plus to form one professional CAD/CAM package.
Our CAM components have automated technology data creation, that is, with one click you can turn drawing files into machinable parts with cutting paths assigned and NC code ready.
- Quick and easy creation of contours
- Specially designed for sheet metal work
- DXF/DWG import filters with error correction
- User-oriented macro programming
- Lead-in management and technology tables
- Multi-torch cutting automatically or semi-automatically, with minimum offset
- Common separating cuts
- Cut beveled edges on machines with rotating heads
- Read back NC programs as geometries
Calculate production costs
Ever-higher demands are placed on an enterprise's production processes. Reaction time to customer inquiries is especially important - the ability to give a speedy quotation by email may mean the difference between getting a job, or missing out. Our product AVKalk allows you to give a precise costing in seconds, and quickly create a professional, headed quotation form to include with your offer.
Offer creation The calculation and quotation module is up to all challenges faced by a modern enterprise, and can be integrated seamlessly into your business processes. Additionally to the usual cutting and stamping work, you can also quote for other processes such as welding and forming. Modifications to the costing are applied immediately with one click. In combination with our job management module SHEET METAL CENTER Plus, you can create and manage job files from quotation through delivery.
SHEET METAL CENTER Plus is a precision instrument for production management and offers many advantages. The focus is always on the job in hand, and as a rule you can also combine jobs to allow more efficiency through time and material savings. SHEET METAL CENTER Plus helps you to work smarter by reducing admin duplication, and increasing reusability of previously completed work.
- Quick and easy to use
- Streamlined workflows
- Precise cost calculations
- Flexibility and efficiency
- Professional offer creation
- Quote for varied works
- Calculate individual parts or whole nests
Optimal material utilization with our nesting modules
SHEET METAL CENTER Plus is a complete nesting solution. There are many automated nesting methods, but our customers' favorite is true-shape nesting. This allows cutting paths; DXF, DWG and other drawing formats; and your own IBE drawing files to be nested together in seconds. All technology data such as lead-in paths are transferred. Also, you can manually nest your workpieces.
- Nest part-in-part
- Collision checks your lead-ins
- Nest on offcuts
- Varied parameters possible for each part (angle, pairing)
- Varied parameters possible for each sheet (margin offset, orientation)
Overview of our nesting modules:
SHEET METAL CENTER Plus has a modular construction: Combine with ncCAD32 or cncCUT as the foundation technology module and expand to meet your needs.