Our software for your success: the engineering and programming tools from Eckelmann Group are ideally adapted to your machine automation.
We want to give your software development a sustainable and efficient design. Our engineering tools give you full control over your development costs and shorten time-to-market of your machine. Convince your customers with surprisingly simple solutions for innovative functions and the highest quality in engineering. Our state-of-the-art engineering tools support you in lean software engineering and reduce the costs for programming, testing and commissioning as well as the entire life-cycle maintenance of your application.
- E°Tools HMI - Framework for the creation of machine visualisation and operation with support for multi-touch, wiping gestures, overlays and everything that is necessary today for a sustainable user experience.
- E°Tools PLC - stand-alone programming tool for the E°EXC 66 control environment, PLC programming according to IEC 61131-3
- E°Tools Drive - tools for the fast, energy-efficient drive design of drives, with a secure editor for safety functions at the drive end
- E°Tools SLC - graphical configurator for the development of safety logic systems via drag & drop in connection with the E°SLC safety module
Of course, we also support you with engineering services such as the development of customer-specific software modules, user interface customisations, commissioning and optimisation. If required, we support you throughout the entire development and life-cycle of your machines.
Software Libraries for CNC, SPS and Motion Control
Our extensive software libraries include a large pool of functions which offer a wealth of application-specific experience. Whether you want to realise the contouring control for a CNC machine, a PLC or a demanding motion control—our reusable software modules are the ideal basis for the efficient programming for all of your applications.
- ENC for CNC Solutions
- ELC for PLC Solutions
- EMC for Motion Control Solutions
Contact in Wiesbaden
Phone: +49 611 7103-398