The E*LDS suite combines innovative functions for the optimisation of refrigeration cycle processes, building management systems, the incorporation of renewable energies (geothermal energy, waste heat) as well as energy and quality management.
E*COP+ – Optimal Control of Cycle Processes
Innovative energy saving functions help enhance the coefficient of performance of refrigeration systems and heat pumps.
COP+ suction pressure optimization: Data sheet and commissioning (only in German)
- Flexible and systematic control
- Energetic optimisation of Carnot processes like Detection of condenser contamination, Variable-speed condenser and compressor control and Optimisation of suction pressure
- Continuous enthalpy control
- Forward-looking control strategies
- COP live monitoring
E*ThermalGrid – Networking Energy Consumers and Heat Flows
Integrated building management systems with E*LDS incorporates refrigeration and building control into a comprehensive system.
- Building control across system boundaries
- Combining waste heat recovery, heat pumps and geothermal energy with refrigeration systems
- Tapping synergies
- Comprehensive time and energy management
- Universally applicable for virtually all kinds of systems (lighting, heating, ventilation, sanitary installations, photovoltaics, etc.)
- Central and standardised operation
- Intelligent energy saving functions and comprehensive load management
E*BenchMark – Evaluating Plants
- Automatic benchmarking and ranking
- Standardised comparisons of plants
- Graphical analysis
- Monitoring and evaluation of all energy, consumption and temperature data
- Evaluation of measures for enhancing energy efficiency
- Web applications for centralised plant control at multiple locations
E*SmartHACCP – The Clever Way of Ensuring Quality
Modern quality management: E*LDS provides proven system tools for temperature documentation in commercial and industrial refrigeration.
- Automatic temperature documentation in compliance with HACCP
- Reliable temperature measurement with case controllers and/or wireless sensors
- 24-hour temperature lists via PC, web or email
- Relieves staff of routine measurements
- Centralised quality assurance for any number of stores