With E*LDS you can monitor and document all the temperatures measured within a system. Where further measuring points, not required for regulation, are to be included in the temperature monitoring, then the wireless sensor system from Eckelmann is exactly the right addition.
The wireless sensor system consists of digital wireless temperature probes of the type TS 30 (X)W with data logger function and a receiver module. The WR 300 receiver module for up to 100 sensors is integrated into E*LDS via the CAN bus.
The wireless sensor system enables the automation of tasks associated with temperature monitoring and can be used for a range of applications in a variety of areas.
Detailed technical information is provided in a separate section of this website as the solution can also be used independently of E*LDS.
- Measurement range: −40 to +80 °C
- High precision digital measurement (typically ± 0.1 K)
- Integrated data logger (> 4 days)
- Compact and hygienic housing
- Also with extendable temperature probe
- 10 years maintenance-free with long-term stability
- 100 sensors per receiver module
- Comfortable 24 hour temperature lists via LDSWin and LDSWeb in accordance with HACCP
- Sophisticated alarm management system
Tel.: +49 611 7103-700