Clock of the production
Complex manufacturing processes are broken down into sub-steps that can be mapped to individual machines. The overall process thus consists of a coordinated sequence of these sub-steps, or in other words: a concatenation of the machines involved. This linkage to a production line requires a conductor who coordinates the interaction of the machines and thus guides the overall process. The FactoryWare Line Management System (LMS) interconnects machines and automates the cross-machine execution of production processes. It thus assumes the role of the conductor and ensures smooth interaction between the machines.
Our value proposition
- Increase in productivity and quality by avoiding manual intervention and resulting interruptions in the production process
- Increased productivity through connection to ERP level software. Production orders are received, optimally coordinated and executed. In addition all material flow is being tracked and recorded.
- Transparency by bundling and preparing process and machine data to form meaningful information or KPIs. This information can be used to generate digital CVs and to improve processes.
- Simple and location-independent operation and monitoring through an animated web-based 3D representation of the entire production line (digital twin)
Our solution offering
- vertical and horizontal system integration
- Interfaces to ERP systems
- Retrofits and modernization of existing installations
- Web-based, animated 3D representation of machines and plants for operation and monitoring
- Tracking & tracing of raw materials, intermediate and end products
- data analytics
- Engineering, implementation and customer support