Automation and Digital Transformation! Yes, but how?
Standards and guidelines such as the International Food Standard (IFS) or EC 178/2002 place high demands on quality and security in food production. In addition to the technical guidance of the production processes, the automation systems of the production plants also assume responsibility for fulfilling the legal and regulatory requirements. This gives the automation systems a very important dual function. The automation system must not only carry out the transport and manufacturing processes, but also ensure the complete traceability of raw materials, intermediate and end products. The implementation of such solutions requires not only the technical competence of the automation engineers, but also precise knowledge of the production processes and the applicable regulations - in other words: deepest domain knowledge.
Our solution modules for the food industry meet both technical and regulatory requirements. As a full-service provider, we cover the entire solution spectrum from the field level to the ERP - interface level. In this way we ensure horizontal and vertical integration and seamless data flow. Thus providing transparency and creating the conditions for the profitable use of process and plant data.
Our solutions ensure safe and effective production operations in over 50 production sites of renowned food manufacturers. And most of us know and appreciate the products manufactured there.
Our value proposition
- Reduction of the administrative workload through electronic manufacturing protocols (paperless production)
- Increased reproducibility of quality and productivity by reducing manual intervention
- Simple quality assurance through tracking and tracing of raw materials and end products
- Improved comparability and transparency through uniform process controls and harmonized KPI monitoring
- Higher availability of machines and systems through monitoring and analysis of real-time data
- Increasing the error resistance of production processes through detailed recording and historization of process data
- Increasing productivity and cost efficiency
Our solution offering
- Incoming goods management and inventory control
- Order management, production planning and optimization
- Parameter and recipe management
- Technology functions for mixing & dosing
- Product tracking through all production steps (Tracking & Tracing)
- Technology functions for filling and packaging
- Technology functions for bulk loading and shipping
- Interfaces to ERP systems like SAP etc.
- Data Collection & Data Analytics & Dashboarding