Safe and efficient production of active ingredients
From a single source for active ingredient production
Leading plant operators and plant manufacturers see us as a partner for automation and digitization - especially in the tightly defined legal regulations and special challenges in the implementation of automation and digitization strategies.
Our automation and digitization solutions perform a number of elementary functions.
- We enable paperless documentation of processes
- We ensure basic automation for machines and systems for active ingredient production
- We meet technical and regulatory requirements, standards and guidelines (e.g. DIN EN ISO 13485)
- We cover the entire solution space from the field level to the connection to your ERP system.
We bring together machine and process data at a central point and put them in the right context - audit-proof. The implementation of such solutions requires not only the technical competence of the automation engineers, but also precise knowledge of the production processes and the applicable regulations - in other words: industry knowledge. In this way, we ensure horizontal and vertical integration and seamless data flow. This ensures transparency and creates the prerequisite for the profitable use of process and plant data.
Increase transparency, productivity and cost efficiency
- Paperless production: reduction of administrative work through electronic batch records
- Improved comparability and transparency through uniform process controls and harmonized KPI monitoring
- Higher availability of machines and systems through monitoring and analysis of real-time data
- Increasing the error resistance of production processes through detailed recording and historization of process data
All stages of the value chain of your plant are covered
- Automation of machines and plants according to GMP/GAMP guidelines or DIN EN ISO 13485 incl. qualification and validation
- Solution kit for line management systems and ERP connections according to ISA88/95
- Proven IoT - transformation concepts for brownfield sites
- Solution modules for electronic batch records (EBR)
- Data Analytics and Reporting