The whole is more than the sum of its individual components—this is especially true with regard to the automation of machines. In control technology matters, Eckelmann and Ferrocontrol therefore subscribe to an integrated approach. We create open and flexible machine control systems which exactly meet the requirements of machines.
As systems and solution providers for all areas of electrical machine automation, Eckelmann and Ferrocontrol offer solutions for drive technology, CNC, motion control and PLC applications on the basis of proprietary modular automation components.
Our automation solutions excel by a variety of technology-specific functions: For instance, we also provide optimal support for manufacturing technologies such as non-cylindrical grinding, knife and flame cutting, sewing, bar processing or laser processing. Various transformations are available for all kinds of machine kinematics. Due to the extensive technological know-how of our engineers and their eye for detail, the functionality of our firmware can be quickly adapted to new tasks such as new machine kinematics or manufacturing processes. As a result, technically and economically perfect solutions are generated both for series and special-purpose machines. As a matter of course, our support also extends to “classic” CNC applications such as turning, milling and grinding.
As a full-service provider for automation solutions, we help our customers by taking overall responsibility for implementing entire automation solutions. Our machine automation portfolio includes:
- Individual consulting and requirements analysis
- Project planning for drive and control technology
- Creation of applications, application programming, HMI creation
- Switch cabinet construction
- Commissioning and after-sales service worldwide
Integrated automation solutions
As a result of many years of development work and practical experience in various target industries of mechanical engineering, system components from Eckelmann and Ferrocontrol are optimally coordinated. This is the basis for creating complete solutions for all major machine automation applications:
- CNC complete solutions
- Motion control complete solutions
- PLC complete solutions
Systematic automation components
Eckelmann’s system family for advanced machine automation includes:
- Terminals and industrial PCs for HMI and visualisation
- Machine control systems
- I/O modules and bus couplers for various bus systems
- Drive technology (electric motors and drive controllers)
- Safety technology
- Integrated development tools and technology-specific software for application development
Contact in Wiesbaden
Phone: +49 611 7103-152